About Me

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Writers Block

Why is it always so difficult for me to blog? I just cant seem to find the subject or any topic to blog on....but I have decided that I shall blog on irrespective of what ever block I have. I know I have it in me to write, win the Man Booker prize in 2013, the Nobel in 2028, and whatever higher accolades there may be in 2050...(I can hear you fans clapping and cheering, thanks).

I have made the following decisions:

1. I shall blog everyday. At least 1 line will be written.

2. Its done for today

3. Tomorrows topic will be decided tomorrow

4. I am already feeling sleepy

5. I have to lift this writers block some how.

7. I missed No. 6 (I dont remember what it is)

8. Thats enough for today.

CRAP. (but the juices are starting to flow, i reckon)

*bows and exits*

5 comments:

  1. i'll be watching you...im the eye for the Nobel Prize O_o...goodluck!

    i haven't blogged yet, coz i have no idea yet what to blog...actually, i have but i'm sleepy too^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. i reckon the letters for word verification is like a donation...there's a crab in my head argh!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... thanks Red.. i know I can bank on you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bwahaha! So I'm not the only one that does such lists. (And here, a plug - you may enjoy my blog entry 'A word on our 'f***ed up society' from way back in Jan '07). Keep up the good work - that Nobel prize is in the bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much Captain for your encouragement for the Nobel. I'll name you in my acceptance speech ;p

    ReplyDelete